The production manager’s primary responsibility is to coordinate and manage the day to day operations by supporting and facilitating the Rezin8 sales, creative, and production process. This position will be responsible for supporting the producers and sales leads with the planning and execution of multiple projects simultaneously.
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skill
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Ability to make decisions and delegate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent sense of customer service and diplomacy
- Excellent sense of priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
Roles and responsibilities (are to include but are not limited to the following):
- Support sales team by creating internal projects, inclusive of timeline and milestones, for opportunity and proposal responses
- Support the production team to plan project operations by establishing priorities and timeline/milestones for the client deliverables in a timely manner
- Work with EDP to develop and define the project strategy; its planning, organization, and supervision from concept to execution
- Manage SOWs and project documentation for all accounts with EDP and project leads
- Assign and manage task assignments in support of the sales and production process
- Develop and deliver executive reports needed for managing the day to day operations including financial reports, time sheets, activity and opportunity reports.
This position will be based in Tempe, AZ. If you have what it takes and want to join our forward-thinking team, submit your resume.