The Account Director’s primary responsibility will be to assist in the growth of the organization by consistently driving sales & managing a book of business of $4,000,000 annually. The Account Director will contribute to his/her revenue goals by understanding a client’s brand & business objectives, serving as a trusted advisor to drive effective solutions, building & maintaining effective client relationships, listening to client’s needs and responding accordingly, ensuring clear client communication, qualifying and prioritizing opportunities, preparing customized and detailed proposals. He or she must have a passion for working as part of a team to identify and propose unique and custom solutions that respond to clients event needs and challenges.
Some of what we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of agency experience working directly with live corporate events and/or experiential activations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing client expectations, assisting in building budgets for proposed solutions, and partnering with internal teams to ensure project success.
- Experience selling complex and unique event solutions equaling $1,000,000.00 or greater in total billings.
- A strong understanding of event-related technology, creative, and delivery
- Generate new revenue by growing existing book of business & through inbound marketing leads.
If you have what it takes and would like to discuss the position in greater detail, please submit your resume. In the meantime check-out some of our recent work here: https://www.rezin8.com/portfolio/
**Location for this position is yet to be confirmed; it will either be in Tempe, AZ or in San Diego, CA. If you have what it takes and want to join our forward-thinking team, submit your resume.