TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
We have a unique, hybrid role… we’re looking to expand our team with a technically skilled, and creatively curious mastermind! We need someone that can articulate the technical designs of all aspects of live events, beginning to end, with an experience-led approach that gives physical form to our brand’s essence. We need someone to help our team ensure that the creative vision of our client is being properly represented in the form of technical drawings and specifications along with overall production management support; delivering the highest level of client satisfaction is our highest priority.
The primary function of the role will be that of a Technical Director, with utilization as needed as a Senior Project Manager. This person must possess a strong technical working knowledge of equipment, content production, and work flow, that will establish credible and respected leadership of the technical crew. They also must have a strong knowledge of video and projections systems, with the ability of producing advanced projection designs/calculations. General knowledge of lighting and rigging plots will be needed, as well as a strong knowledge of design tools including AutoCAD and Vectorworks.
A strong understanding of the AV Industry and Corporate Production with at least 7+ years’ experience working directly with audio visual equipment, managing clients and their expectations, and understanding work flows for staging production is imperative.
Some of the Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to create renderings, drawings, and other graphical representation as needed using AutoCAD, Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite (Knowledge of Cinema 4D is bonus).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in video design engineering and projection in both corporate and or theatrical settings.
- Ability to understand and validate video, audio, lighting, and rigging diagrams
- Special consideration extended to individuals with Project Management experience in supporting highly innovative digital solutions and elements involving creative content, including; 3D Projection Mapping or Holographic Projection.
- Facilitate pre-show advance process, including: any pre-production site visits, writing job proposals, crew requirements/labor schedule, generating POs, generating and maintaining production packet
- Post-show closing process includes working with accounting and operations teams post-show
- Exceptional Teamwork
- High Integrity
- Uncompromised Professionalism
- Proactive Communication
- Strong ability to multi-task efficiently
- Positive Attitude
- Inspiring Leadership
- Continual Growth (Personal and Professional)
If you are a highly motivated, results driven professional with a proven track record of success, then Rezin8 is looking for you! Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.